- This policy covers how LOLC treats personal information that LOLC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of LOLC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that LOLC does not own or control or to people that LOLC does not employ or manage. In addition, some companies that LOLC has acquired have their own, preexisting privacy policies.
Information Collection and Use
- LOLC collects personal information when you register with LOLC, LOLC products or services and LOLC pages or the pages of certain LOLC partners. LOLC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, and information about your assets. When you register with LOLC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- LOLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- LOLC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
LOLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with LOLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help LOLC communicate with you about offers from LOLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- LOLC works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business..
- LOLC may set and access LOLC cookies on your computer.
- LOLC lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to LOLC 's cookies.
- LOLC uses web beacons to access LOLC cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with LOLC products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your LOLC Account Information; however this will be subjected to an authorization process depending on the severity of the information.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the LOLC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the LOLC Newsletter, that are considered part of your LOLC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your LOLC account by sending a request for account deletion. Certain information will remain in LOLC website even after deletion of the account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- LOLC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your LOLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.